Manhattan Beach, CA
California Polytechnic State University- Bachelors Architecture
April 13, 1991
Collegiate Athletic Experience
- Swimming: 200 fr: 1:54; 500 fr 5:03; 1650 fr 17:24
- Surf Lifesaving National Champion 2010, 2011, 2012
- Collegiate Club Triathlon Team Senior Year
Run Best Times and Events
10k- 38.27 (triathlon); 5k- 17.51 (triathlon)
2015 Race Results (Elite)
- Punta Guilarte CAMTRI Triathlon Premium American Cup- 1st
- San Diego International Triathlon- 1st
- Punta Guilarte CAMTRI Triathlon American Cup- 2nd
- Sarasota CAMTRI Sprint Triathlon American Cup Championships- 3rd
- Super Sprint National Championships, Milwaukee, WI- 3rd
- Huatulco ITU Triathlon WORLD CUP- 12th
- Cozumel ITU Triathlon WORLD CUP- 21st
Surfing, snowboarding, hiking, designing (anything), graphic design, card making, sewing, working with kids and teaching about ocean safety/knowledge, anything Eco Friendly.
One Sentence Summary (who are you?)
I am a California grown saltwater junkie who simply can’t sit still, creating things with my hands and exploring places by foot, bike and arm stroke.
Facebook Fan Page
Taylor has been in the CRP since 2013, receiving mentorship while she was balancing NCAA swimming, summer triathlon, and studies. With graduation has come the freedom to be part of a squad to work on her run, in which we see great potential. Taylor has spent nearly every summer of her life as part of the Junior Lifeguard Program, so her swim is front pack. Her debut race for 2016 is the Cuba Continental Cup in February. After the Tritonman EDR she will head to Australia for ITU races in Woolongong and Mooloolaba in March.